9mobile Job Recruitment for Specialist, Reporting Assurance & Analytics. Interested candidates should follow the instructions to see the requirements and how to apply for the Job.
9mobile Job Recruitment for Specialist, Reporting Assurance & Analytics
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Reporting Assurance & Analytics
Job No: IRC5146
- The Reporting Assurance & Analytics Specialist will be responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating, aggregating, and analyzing data from various sources for the purpose of discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns from consumers, products, and relevant industry data sets according to business objectives.
- Additional responsibilities include creating presentations, dashboards, graphics, and reports.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing dumps / computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and highlight exceptions
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trend patterns in complex data sets
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with
- Reporting packages (Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects etc),
- Databases (SQL, Oracle etc),
- Revenue Assurance
- Industry Knowledge
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply 9mobile Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply