List Of Postgraduate Programmes Offered In AAU Ekpoma – To know all about the Ambrose Alli University AAU Postgraduate Courses and admission requirements, Kindly check for details below.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is a university in Nigeria located in Ekpoma, Edo State. It was established in 1981 by the then governor of Bendel State (now Edo and Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983).
SEE ALSO – Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Post UTME Form
Is AAU Postgraduate Form Out?
AAU Postgraduate Courses
Interestingly, below are the accredited list of postgraduate courses available in the institution.
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Commercial and Property Law
Curriculum and Instruction
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Geography and Regional Planning
History and International Studies
Medical Laboratory Sciences
Physical and Health Education
Production and Material Engineering
Public and International Law
Religious Management and Cultural Studies
How much is Ambrose Alli school fees?
Have you interested to know what AAU’s school charges are before applying for admission? See below
|NEW STUDENTS ONLY|
|1||Art, Social Sciences and Fine and Applied Arts||N48,125.00|
|2||Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration and Banking & Finance||N55,000.00|
|3||Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Education, physiology||N56,000.00|
AAU Postgraduate Courses and Admission Requirements
Below are the major requirements necessary to secure admission into the institution for postgraduate courses;
- Complete O’level results
- First Degree Certificate (B.Sc, M.A B.Edu, B.Engr or any HND certificate)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
All interested and qualified candidates are hereby advised to visit the school’s portal for correct and updated information about the school’s postgraduate admission requirements.
OTHER ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements are well spelt out below according to the type of programme. See details below;
A) Master’s Degree Programme
Candidates who possess any of the following qualification may be considered for admission.
- At least a Second Class Honour Degree of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma or of any other University of recognized standing in the elegant discipline
- Holders of FIMLS Certificate in Science related areas may be considered for Graduate programmes in some Science Department.
- Holders of HND Upper Credit with relevant post NYSC working experience plus a Pass in the Nigerian Society of Engineers Graduateship Examinations OR Holders of Pos-Graduate Diploma in Engineering of any recognized University with at least a credit level pass may be considered by the Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- For Master in Public Administration (MPA), Holder of a Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or HND plus Postgraduate Diploma in any discipline with at least 3 year working experience may be considered.
- Holders of LL.B. Third Class Honour and a B.L. as well as five year post call may be considered for the LL.M.
- For M.Sc.(Architecture) aside (1) above, a holder of the B.Sc. Third class Honour (Architecture) or its equivalence may be considered after up-dating his/her portfolio within a minimum period of one year and successfully going through an interview conducted by the Department of Architecture.
B) Ph.D. Programme
A graduate of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma or of any other University of recognized standing who possesses a degree of Masters appropriate to the intended course may be considered for admission.
C) Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
A graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma or any other University of recognized standing who possesses a first degree classification acceptable to Senate.
D) Post-Graduate Diploma in Engineering (PGDENG)
Holders of good HND/HNC in Engineering with at least 4 tears post qualification cognate experience or Graduates in fields relevant to Engineering of any recognized University may be considered for admission.
E) Post-Graduate Diploma in Public ADMINISTRATION (PGDPA)
A Graduate of any recognized University in any discipline OR Holders of HND in any discipline with at least three (3) years cognate experience may be considered.
F) Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBM)
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the programme
A third class honours degree in Business Management
Holders of HND in any discipline from a recognized institution.