Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session -Apply Here. AAUA Post UTME Form is out, see below for the requirements and how to apply.
AAUA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2022/2023 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise application form is now on sale.
How much is AAUA Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website to register for the online screening from Thursday, 15th September 2022, after the payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, including bank charges.
Requirements for AAUA Post UTME Screening Form
The following are the requirements needed to apply for the 2022/2023 post utme
- All UMTE candidates who scored 160 and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made AAUA their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
AAUA Admission Requirements And AAUA Cut Off Mark
Now that you know the eligibility and requirements for AAUA 2022/2023 Post UTME, Are you eligible for Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME Application? If Yes, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to successfully apply.
How To Apply For AAUA Post UTME 2022/2023
Follow the steps below to apply for AAUA Screening:
- Go to AAUA Screening Portal via www.putme.aaua.edu.ng.
- Obtain the AAUA Post UTME Form Via AAUA Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the AAUA Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterwards.
- Lastly, await AAUA Screening date and the admission list.
AAUA Post UTME Closing Date 2022/2023
Online Screening Closing Date And Deadline:
The management of Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) has announced 16th October 2022 as the latest closing date for the 2022/2023 AAUA Post UTME online registration/screening.
This means that AAUA will close screening application portal on the 16th October 2022.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload all their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit) and JUPEB (6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as they are released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission Requirements to check for O’Level and UTME subject requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right subject combinations, which must include Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the on-line screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.