Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara Approved Courses for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Courses have been approved. Kindly check below for more details.
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic is located in Zamfara state northern Nigeria which is managed by the Zamfara state government.
ALSO READ – Abdu Gusau Poly Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 Academic Session
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Courses Available
It would be worthy to also note that the list of courses offered in Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara as seen below are all accredited by NBTE (Nigerian Board For Technical Education) which automatically means all information on this post are valid.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
ALSO READ – Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post Utme Form ND and HND
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Approved Courses
Here are the requirements needed by Candidate to be admitted into the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara.
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, National Diploma (ND) Entry Requirements
- A prospective applicant seeking admission into the institution must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE ‘O’ Level with Credit passes in Five (5) relevant subject including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be of an age at least 16 years
- The candidate must meet the minimum IMT Enugu departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Institute of Management and Technology.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting / Accountancy
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Higher National Diploma (HND) Entry Requirements
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
For detailed information about these courses, visit the school website portal.
READ ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment