Abia State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session. Abia State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark Has Been Released by the School Management. Candidates Should Check this page for the Updated Cut Off Mark.
Abia State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
Have you been looking for information about Abia State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark ? if yes, then this article is for you. In this article, we will give you every information you need to know about Abia State Polytechnic cut off mark and also provide you with tips that will help you secure admission into this institution without stress.
Brief History of Abia State Polytechnic
The Abia State Polytechnic, Aba was established by Edit No. 8 of 1994, which has a retrospective effect from 2nd October, 1992. Its location is the former Girls Technical College (GTC) Aba, along Aba Owerri Road. The initial intake comprised students taking various Certificate Programmes. The National Diploma Programmes commenced in the 1994/1995 academic year. The Higher National Diploma Programmes were introduced in the 1999/2000 session.
SEE ALSO – Cut off Mark for Engineering in all Schools
Abia State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The Abia State Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public most especially those that choose the school as first or second choice during the 2022 UTME Registration that the cut-off mark which will be used for 2022/2023 admission process has been announced. Meanwhile, if you did not choose the school before you can apply for a change of institution.
What Abia State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The Abia State Poly general cut off mark is 120. This cut-off mark is the benchmark for all courses offered in the institution. Before you can apply for Abia State Polytechnic Post Utme you must score nothing less than 120 in the UTME Examination.
CHECK OUT – JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal
Admission Requirements for Abia State Polytechnic 2023/2024
Our admissions requirements vary by school and department, but the basic requirements are as follows:
Candidates with one or two of the following requirements may be considered for admission into the National Diploma Programme.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE o’TC 11 with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at no more than two sitting
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects
- A satisfactory score in the UTME examination, which is conducted annually by JAMB
- Five credits in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of the NBTE recognized preliminary ND programme offered in a polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- All candidates applying for science and technology programmes must posses credit level passes in mathematics and English language (Not Literature in English) Applicants for Business and Management Programmes
- A pass in the final examination of the pre-science and technology of the polytechnic.Application for the technology programmes.
- Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.