ABU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session. The managements of Ahmadu Bello University has announced the sales of form for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise. Below are the requirements and how to apply for this Examination.
ABU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria has officially commenced the application process for its post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 academic sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for ABU’s Post UTME Screening
To qualify for the post-UTME screening, 2022 and 2023 UTME/DE candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses
- Chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first-choice institution for the 2022/2023/2024 Academic Session.
Registration Process for ABU Post UTME Form
The registration window for the screening exercise opens on 18th July and concludes on 18th August 2023. Prospective candidates can register by visiting https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or clicking on ‘2023/2024 Post-UTME Registration’ on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
A nominal screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) is applicable, which candidates can pay via REMITA using the Point of Sale (POS) option at designated offices within the campus, online payment, or by printing the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any bank.
Check out Also:
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule: An Overview
The screening exercise has been organised for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 candidates, starting from 21st August to 26th August 2023. The schedule is broken down by faculties:
- 21st August: Faculty of Social Science
- 22nd August: Faculty of Engineering & Environmental Design
- 23rd August: Faculty of Nursing & Law
- 24th August: Faculties of Agriculture, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine
- 25th August: ABU Business School, Faculties of Administration, Arts, and Education
- 26th August: College of Medical Sciences
Candidates are advised to bring their original JAMB and post-UTME registration printouts to the screening exercise. Any UTME candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise may be deemed ineligible for admission into the university.