Applications Are Now Open For The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) 2022 Graduate Internship. Below are the requirement and how to apply for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital internship.
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital 2022 Graduate Internship
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) has announced internship applications for the following departments are invited;
- Intern Nursing
- Intern Pharmacy
- Intern Medical Lab
- Intern Radiographer
- Intern Physiotherapy
- Intern Optometrist
- Intern Dental Technologist
- Intern Nutrition & Dietetics
Note: All intending Interns except Nutrition & Dietetics must have graduated and have licenses, while those applying for Nutrition & Dietetics must have NYSC or exemption.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Apply Now
African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) Internship Programme
First City Monument Bank FCMBFlexxtern Internship Programme 2022
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Graduates Internship
APPLICATION FEE: N6,200 only
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 30, 2022
- Go to www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your chosen LogIn ID and PASSWORD as you will need them to log back into the portal once you are logged out)
- Click CHECK FORMS ON SALE or “APPLY HERE” (Make sure you read the program guideline and know the requirements of your proposed program before applying)
- From the list of currently open programmes, choose by Clicking APPLY on the right end Click APPLY A transaction page will be displayed;
- Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number will be generated on the page.
- NOTE: If you have any payment challenges contact 08071455223 before proceeding. Paying online using cards activates your account immediately.
- To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking), Click PAY VIA REMITA & follow the guideline (After Payment, just refresh your page & continue from step 11)
- To pay through a Bank branch, print your transaction slip or copy the RRR number and proceed to any bank of your choice [UBA payment channels as we have challenges confirming payments from them pls]
- After Making payment, Click on LOGIN and use the same details you created in step-3
- Fill in all your information: Biodata, Contact Details, Next of Kin, Qualifications(O’levels & University[A-levels] and passport photograph
- Click on My Forms from your profile menu and select SUBMIT application on the right. Make sure you check the agreement box at the bottom of your submission form and, finally, submit.
Be the first to comment