Adeyemi College of Education ACEONDO Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into college.Adeyemi College of Education was named after Canon M. C. Adeyemi (one of the earliest educationists in Ondo town) in recognition of his immense contribution to educational development in Ondo province. It was established in 1963 to produce qualified teachers to teach in secondary schools and teachers’ training colleges and to conduct research and experiments on methods of teaching at all levels of education in Nigeria. It formally commenced operations on 22nd May 1964 with 93 students comprising of 24 women and 69 men and has metamorphosed into a first class College of Education in Nigeria and in the West Africa sub-region. Presently, it has five schools – Arts and Social Sciences, Education, Languages, Sciences and Vocational and Technical Education – with a total of 28 academic departments.
ACEONDO Courses Offered
It may also interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- Chemistry Education
- Biology Education
- Computer Education
- English Education
- Mathematics Education
ACEONDO Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO) would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO) is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO) is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
ACEONDO Post UTME Form Requirements 2022/2023
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
ACEONDO Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
See below for procedures on how to successfully register;
1. Log on to the address: https://aceondo.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission” sub Menu.
3. A form will drop, Enter your Registration Number without any space., Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, school, degree, etc.
4. Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”. A username (Registration Number) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
6. On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”. Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
7. Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Registration Number and password click Login.
8. Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees for payment in the designated Bank. Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees at the bank.
9. After Payment, go back to the website and register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb