Adamawa State Polytechnic Updated And Approved List of Courses for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Adamawa State Poly Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has been officially published. Kindly check below for more details.
It would be worthy to also note that the list of courses offered in Adamawa State Polytechnic as seen below are all accredited by NBTE (Nigerian Board For Technical Education) which automatically means all information on this post are valid.
READ ALSO – Adamawa State Poly Post UTME form
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Adamawa State Polytechnic
Adamawa State Poly Courses
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Aerospace Engineering
Adamawa State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
It may also interest you to know that to secure admission into the institution to study any of the above courses, you must meet the following requirements;
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
READ ALSO – Adamawa Poly Cut Off Mark For All Courses
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
NOTE: It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment