Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education AIFCE Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri is located in Owerri, the capital of Imo State, Nigeria. It was established in April, 1963 as the Advanced Teachers Training College by the defunct Eastern Nigeria Government on the grounds of the Old Shell Camp, Owerri.
It may interest you to know that the College has seven Schools which include the:
- School of Vocational and Technical Education
- School of Languages
- School of General Education
- School of Sciences
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of General Studies
- School of Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
AIFCE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the famous Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
AIFCE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
AIFCE Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri post utme form online:
- Open the College Portal (https://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng/).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.