Air Peace Limited Recruitment | Salary, Requirements & How to Apply. Apply Now forTechnical Stores Manager at Air Peace Limited.
Air Peace Limited Recruitment | Salary, Requirements
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Stores Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: Head of Supply Chain
- Responsible for the warehouse management within Air Peace’s Technical Department in order to support Air Peace and the contracted customer’s fleet requirement for aircraft spares, while ensuring compliance with Air Peace’s procedures and regulatory requirement.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of Technical Stores unit on a 24hours per week basis while ensuring continuous material support to operations.
- Maintain minimum and maximum stock levels to reduce AOG orders and increase operational reliability.
- Execute perpetual and annual physical stock taking as well as reconciliation to obtain and meet financial/audit requirements.
- Monitor and implement quality control processes in each area of the
- Review the audit/inspection reports, execute short term corrective action and provide recommendations for long term corrective action.
- Establish strong and collaborative relationships with Maintenance, CAMO and Procurement sections.
- Adhere to the company safety, health, and environmental policy.
- Provide guidance, motivate and develop staff to achieve enhanced efficiency.
- Technical Stores and develop culture of discipline and strict compliance with procedures.
- Communicate with internal/external customers on material supply status, limitation and delivery delays.
- Ensure compliance with Air Peace and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and implement new technology, techniques and methodologies to achieve high stock accuracy levels, efficient and effective warehouse layout, space and resource utilization.
- Development and implementation of procedures and processes in relation to the safe custody and movement of all spare parts.
- Resolve store operational issues relating to administration, staff, escalations and deviations.
- Identify and investigate any lost material while determining the root cause and implement preventative measures.
- Undertaking other duties as may be required by the Head of Supply Chain.
Key Performance Indicators
- Inventory accuracy.
- Material issuance time.
- Inventory outages.
- Obsolete and excessive materials.
- Number of incidents/accidents.
- Timely closure of audit findings.
- Team development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering (Green belt qualification in Six sigma is an added advantage.)
- Project Management skills.
- Specialist knowledge of industrial safety standards.
- Human factors application
- At least 7 years’ job experience, 5 years should be with a leading Airline/MRO Technical Warehouse or Engineering Management of a large organization.
- Extensive knowledge of airline inventory and warehouse management and related aviation regulations.
- Strong experience working in technical stores environment with a proven track record of leading multiple teams and familiar with lean principles.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in computer applications and MRO system.
- People Management skills.
- Have proven integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality.
- Leadership quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skill
- Analytical Thinking.
- Customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Technical Store Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2023.