Akwa Ibom State College of Education, AKSCOED Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Kindly check below for all you need to know about AKSCOED Post UTME Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
AKSCOED Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Three years after the creation of Akwa Ibom State, the State Government, as part of its general efforts to develop the young state and specifically address educational needs, decided to establish a science-based institution to train the much needed middle-level manpower in science education.
To actualize this desire, the state government in a budget broadcast by the then State Military Governor, Wing Commander Idongesit Okon Nkanga FSS, PSC (+), pronounced the establishment of the State College of Education to be sited at Afaha Nsit with a directive that it should be open for lectures in January, 1991.
AKSCOED Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The Akwa Ibom State College of Education has officially commenced the sales of her post utme screening form for all interested candidates. To apply, you must meet the school’s minimum required JAMB score.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOED) has announced that all 2022 JAMB UTME candidates who scored up to the cut off mark are eligible to apply for the school’s post utme screening exercise.
Is AKSCOE Post UTME Form Out ?
Yes the AKSCOE Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is out ruch now to pick the form
ELIGIBILITY for AKSCOE Post UTME Form for 2022/2023
- Candidates who took part in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 100 and above are eligible to apply for NCE (Full Time, Part Time and Sandwich) Programmes.
- Candidates who took part in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored JAMB cutoff mark for Universities are eligible to apply for Degree Programme.
- Direct Entry Candidates with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 (Merit level) in their relevant fields are also qualified to apply for Degree Programme.
- Candidates must possess 5 credits passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE from WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
- Change of institution to Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit through JAMB is necessary for those candidates who did not choose the College as first choice.
- NCE candidates should change to Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit
- Degree candidates should change to Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit (Affiliated to University of Uyo).
- Candidates are advised to visit the College Website akscoe.edu.ng and click on e-portal or log onto the College Portal http://www.eportal.akscoe.edu.ng or visit the College ICT UNIT for the screening form and also visit the Admissions Unit of the College for guidance and detailed screening procedures.
How Much is AKSCOE Post UTME Form for 2022/2023
All eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only (bank charges inclusive).
After Payment, go back to the College Portal to complete the Registration Form.
On successful registration, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Form
HOW TO APPLY FOR AKWA IBOM STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the procedure listed below:
- Log onto the College portal http://www.eportal.akscoe.edu.ng to generate the payment invoice
- Select “NEW STUDENT” on the Login Page
- Enter your name, valid email address, phone number and other personal details on the NEW STUDENT PROFILE form
- Click on Submit to generate payment invoice
- After generating payment invoice, visit any commercial bank in Nigeria to make payment for AKSCOE Screening fee using REMITA.NET Payment Platform OR Click on Pay Online on the Invoice to pay
- All eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only (bank charges inclusive).
- After Payment, go back to the College Portal to complete the Registration Form.
- On successful registration, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Form Printout from the Portal. ——— FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 08030745907.
AKSCOE Post UTME Form REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Photocopies of documents, credentials (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’ Level examination registration slip (for Awaiting Result Candidates).
- Two files with Name, the desired Course of Study and UTME registration number clearly and boldly written on it.
- Admission Screening slip printed from the College Portal.
- 2022 UTME Result Slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- The passport photograph uploaded/presented during JAMB registration will be the only valid identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit.
- Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph uploaded by such candidates would be used on their final certificates.
- Screening dates shall be communicated to the registered candidates.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb