List Of AKSU Courses And Entry Admission Requirements – Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Akwa Ibom State University of Technology (AKSU)? See details below.
What are the courses in Akwa Ibom State University?
Admission requirements through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 180 and above (subject to change).
3. Post-UTME screening score of not less than 180 (subject to change).
4. In addition to the above, candidates must make Akwa Ibom State University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
5. Candidates who score less than 180 at the Post-UTME screening test are not eligible for admission into any programme in AKSU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
6. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one programmed to another.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.