Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Supplementary Post UTME Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session [Change Of Course]. The requirements and how to apply for Akwa Ibom State University Supplementary post utme is listed below.
AKSU Supplementary Post UTME Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Online applications are invited from all qualified candidates for supplementary admissions into the Akwa Ibom State University. Only UTME candidates who made AKSU their First (1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above are eligible to apply for supplementary admissions.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Cut off Mark
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
JAMB Change of Course and Institution – Jamb Data Correction Form
List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates
All interested candidates are hereby requested to consider the option of changing
to the various Programmes, as indicated below;
|AGRICULTURE||Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science||English Language, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.||Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology or Agricultural
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||Botany, Zoology||English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics||Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics,
Chemistry, Physics and Biology
|PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics,||English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics||Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and
|EDUCATION||Education & Mathematics||English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics||Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.|
The University portal for the online registration will open from Monday, 12th December, 2022 to Friday, 30th December, 2022. Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be considered for the Supplementary Admissions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS
- 2022 UTME Result slip
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit aksu.edu.ng
- Click on “START NOW”
- Click on “Enroll”
- Click on SUPPLEMENTARY
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
- Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges) Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in .jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150
- Preview the details entered to ensure
- After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation
- Changing to any of these Programmes as indicated above does not guarantee automatic Only candidates who meet the minimum cut-off mark for the respective programmes, would be considered.
- Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more information.
Dr. Ebi G. Eno-Ibanga
Be the first to comment