Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job | Salary & Requirements. Apply Now for Field Operator II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. See the full details of Job Description and how to apply below.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job | Salary & Requirements
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operator II
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Category: Machine Operators
- Operate equipment and wells by applying operating and safety procedures and guidelines to meet daily operational plans, reduce equipment failure and efficient resource administration.
- Responsible for implementing on daily work objectives, housekeeping, safety, health, environmental, and security.
- Active participation in daily toolbox meetings and regular, reported safety meetings.
- Identify and implement corrective and optimization actions by the continuous surveillance of wells and equipment to ensure reliable, efficient, and safe operational conditions.
- Function as Equipment Care Technician, and routinely use Maintenance skills in performing simple maintenance activities.
- Report when the alarm, emergency, or emergency shutdown system is out of service.
- Provide the basic facts concerning well-producing problems, current production rates, and current condition of the well.
- Ensure that the well problem diagnostics are thorough and complete before requesting Well Work intervention operations.
- Ensure that the wellhead and well surface equipment are maintained and are in good working order prior to Wellwork operations taking over responsibility for the well for intervention operations.
- Provide assistance and support to the ongoing Wellwork operations as needed.
- Provide detailed, clear, and accurate information when changing shifts, to guarantee that unit conditions are updated and ensure operations continuity.
- Coordinate, control, and monitor maintenance jobs according to the corrective, predictive, and preventive planning
- Report continuously in the logbook all relevant operational events and abnormal situations or deviations that occurred in the work area, equipment, or personnel.
- Take samples of products for laboratory analysis and execute field laboratory tests.
- Active participation in emergency response activities
- Report incidents internally and escalate awareness as per the Incident Reporting Guidelines
- Ensure that the Operations Shift Supervisor is informed and consulted about operations activities.
- Ensure good communication across the work team so that issues/actions can be adequately addressed.
- Completed secondary education and worked previously as a Field Technician.
- Strong communication (oral & written)
- High standard of Safety, Health, and Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline operations
- Strong knowledge of safety and operations management tools and processes
- Broad knowledge of Emergency Preparedness Procedures.
How to Apply Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Appplication Deadline 30th October, 2023.