Anadach Group Job Vacancy for Senior Medical Officer. Apply Now for Senior Medical Officer at Anadach Group. Below are the Salaries , Requirements and how to apply.
Anadach Group Job Vacancy for Senior Medical Officer
Anadach Group – Our client is a leading provider of world-class healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A hands on professional who sees himself /herself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- He/She will provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
Duties and responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 6 – 10 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties. Post graduate degree in Family Medicine, Public Health, or any relevant additional degree would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
- proficiency in procedures like suturing, IV catheterization, urethral catheterization, ear syringing, cervical cytology, IUCD insertion and removal.
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email
Application Deadline 17th October, 2023.