Anambra State Polytechnic Courses And Admission Requirements – Do you want to know the various courses available for study in ANSPOLY? Kindly check below for all you need to know ANSPOLY List of Courses.
The polytechnic runs various courses under schools/faculties such as Applied Sciences, Communication Arts, Preliminary Studies, Business and Management, Engineering, Environmental Studies and Legal Studies.
ANSPOLY List of Courses and Requirements
It is interesting to know that the institution offers the following courses;
Anambra State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
It may also interest you to know that to secure admission into the institution to study any of the above courses, you must meet the following requirements;
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
NOTE: It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.