Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, AOCOED Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Check below for all you need to know about AOCOED Post UTME Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
AOCOED Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, also known as AOCOED, is a higher education institute located in Oto-Awori community in the Oto-Awori area of Ojo, Lagos State. Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education offers the award of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and undergraduate first degree courses in Education, having affiliated to Ekiti State University
The college, which was formerly called Lagos State College of Education, was established in 1958 as a Grade III teacher training college, matriculating about ninety students in its first year. In 1982, due to lack of basic infrastructures, modern facilities and increasing population, the college was moved from Surulere to its present site in Oto-Awori.
RECOMMENDED – Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, (AOCOED) Cut Off Mark
Is AOCOED Post UTME Form Out?
The management of the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, (AOCOED) has officially commenced the sales of her post utme screening form. In line with this information, all candidates are advised to carefully read through this article to see the commencement date and requirements for application.
AOCOED Post UTME Requirements
- To be eligible for admission at the institution, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board).
- Candidates seeking admission into AOCOED – Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Ijaniki; must have at least five (5) credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study in not more than two (2) sittings to be eligible to participate in the post UTME screening aptitude test
- Age Requirement for institution: Candidate must be at least 15 years of age to be eligible to apply
- The management of AOCOED, Ijaniki would also request for your original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificate, for your information, awaiting results are accepted by the institution so long as results would be made available upon request during the screening exercise.
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration document duly signed by the Federal High court.
- Candidates are also to carry along with them, recent passport photographs (Coloured)
How to Apply for AOCOED Post UTME Form
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.aocoed.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
- UTME Registration No
- Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170 & 180
Be the first to comment