Ascentech Services Limited Job | Salary and How to Apply. Apply Now for Technical Sales Executive (Solar Energy Sector) at Ascentech Services Limited.
Ascentech Services Limited Job | Salary and How to Apply
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive (Solar Energy Sector)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should be experienced in solar system design yet personable enough to communicate in a simple, friendly manner to potential customers that are non-technical.
- You should have the patience and determination to ensure each client has a solid understanding of solar products and are relentless, organized and comfortable frequently, following up with and developing leads.
- You are excited about joining a tight-knit team of customer-focused professionals.
- Warm, speedy engagements with prospective solar customers
- Designing solar systems based on energy needs and organize installations for our partners
- Negotiating with solar partners & installers to give customers the best value for money
- Navigate our software platform to fast-track and closeout pending deals
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering, or a similar field with a good understanding of solar system design or 3-4 years in solar equipment design and sales.
- Understand market pricing of solar products and equipment
- Ability to effectively work remotely
- COREN certification or other relevant certification.
- N200,000 monthly base pay. Potential commission: N40k. Capped at N100k. Negotiable based on experience.
- Remote work, encouraging company culture, product discounts, and other perks
- Working for the most exciting clean energy startup in the region and making an impact.
How to Apply
lnterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st August, 2023.