Aminu Saleh College of Education ASCOEA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about ASCOEA Post UTME Screening form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
ASCOEA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The Aminu Saleh College of Education is a state government higher education institution located in Azare, Bauchi State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to University of Maiduguri for its degree programmes. The current Provost is Abdullahi Mohammed Isyaku
The Aminu Saleh College of Education was established in 1977. It was established as Advanced Teachers’ College
RECOMMENDED – Aminu Saleh College of Education (ASCOEA) Cut Off Mark
ASCOEA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
This is to inform all interested and qualified candidates of the Aminu Saleh College of Education’s (ASCOEA) post utme screening exercise, commencement date, requirements and how to apply. All prospective students are hereby advised to follow the content of this article for proper guide.
The management of the Aminu Saleh College of Education has officially commenced the sales of her internal screening form alias post utme form. All interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the post utme screening exercise when due.
The Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare in affiliation with the University of Maiduguri wishes to inform all prospective applicants seeking admission into 100 and 200 level of its B. A. Ed and B.Sc. Ed. Courses for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that screening exercise will commence as follows:
- Date: Not available yet
- Venue: School of Undergraduate Studies
- Time: 8:00 am Daily
SEE ALSO – JAMB fixes cut off marks for 2022 admissions Screening / Post UTME Exam
ASCOEA Post UTME Screening Requirement 2022/2023
- Candidates must have a minimum of 100 in the most recent JAMB UTME to qualify to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 100 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
How to Apply for ASCOEA Post UTME Screening
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
- Fill the form (all structure fields are required). Guarantee to give a legitimate Email and secret word you can undoubtedly recall.
- Snap on Submit (Your profile will be made and you will be diverted to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and info the secret phrase you used to make your profile. Snap on “Login” to continue
- Snap on “Pay your Screening expense” button (An receipt will be produced)
- Write The Invoice Number at the highest point of the teller
- After installment, check the teller and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for installment affirmation
- When your installment is affirmed, you will be seen to continue in finishing your enrollment systems
- Return to the College Portal to affirm your installment and complete the Registration Form.
- On fruitful enlistment, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
Be the first to comment