Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Approved Courses for 2022/2023 Academic Session – ATAPOLY Courses have been made public for all interested and prospective students. See details below.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, popularly known as ATAP, is a state-owned tertiary institution in Bauchi State, Nigeria. It was established by Edict No. 1 of 1988. The institution offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
There are seven unit schools in two campuses of the polytechnic.
Updated List of ATAPOLY Courses Available
Below is the list of courses offered at Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic that you can study at this campus published by schoolinfo.com.ng:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Technology
- Automobile Technology Education
- Building Technology Education
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Education
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metalwork Technology Education
- Public Administration
- Woodwork Technology Education
ATAPOLY Courses And Admission Requirements
It may also interest you to know that to secure admission into the institution to study any of the above courses, you must meet the following requirements;
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
NOTE: It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO –