Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Direct Entry Screening Exercise Application Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session. See requirements and how to apply Here.
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2022/2023 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
Eligibility for ATBU Direct Entry Screening 2022/2023
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have the following:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2022/2023 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening
Visit the ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Use your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR] with the JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening into the ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Wednesday, 7th December 2022, to Wednesday, 14th December 2022, to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.