Auchi Poly Post HND/Professional Diploma Admission 2023/2024 | Apply. Applications has commenced for the 2023/2024 Auchi Polytechnic Post HND/Professional Diploma Admission. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
Auchi Poly Post HND/Professional Diploma Admission
1. Professional Diploma in Building Technology
An incredible opportunity for those holding a minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology. This course will enable you to understand the dynamics and innovations of building technology.
- HND in Building Technology from an NBTE-accredited institution or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or Evidence of Exemption.
- Duration: Full-time course of eighteen (18) calendar months (at least three (3) semesters).
2. Professional Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning
A course tailored for those interested in the complex field of urban and regional planning.
- Minimum upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in HND from Auchi Polytechnic or any recognized institution with NBTE accreditation.
- Completion of NYSC or lower credit, including two years post-qualification experience and completion of NYSC, or pass with three years’ post-qualification experience and completion of NYSC.
- Compliance with the O’LEVEL requirements.
How to Apply for Admission?
Applying for these courses is a straightforward online process. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Application Portal: Go to Auchi Polytechnic’s application portal via your web browser.
- Select Your Course: Click on “Apply for 2023/2024 Auchi Polytechnic PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA.”
- Complete the Application Form: Make sure to fill out all required information correctly.
- Payment Procedure: Pay a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 to Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic’s website.
- Upload Documents: Upload your passport photograph and required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print Copies: Print a copy of the acknowledgment slip, two copies of the application form, and a copy of the application summary sheet.
- Send Your Application: Enclose two sets of photocopies of your credentials, e-receipt of Remita payment, birth certificate, and two recent passport-sized photographs in an envelope.
Make sure that your payment procedures are carried out through the official Auchi Polytechnic website as any other payment platform will be invalid. If you have any difficulties, feel free to call 08182284195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (between 9 am and 4 pm weekdays only).