AUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 | Application Ongoing. American University Of Nigeria Opens Postgraduate Admissions For 2023/2024 Academic Session. Here are the requirements and how to apply.
AUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 | Application Ongoing
American University of Nigeria The American University of Nigeria is a private university in Yola the capital of Adamawa, Nigeria. It offers an American-style liberal arts higher education at undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels.
Postgraduate Courses Offered in the Institution
AUN’s postgraduate offerings span the spectrum from business administration to data science and telecommunications systems. These programmes offer a unique blend of academic rigour and practical application, fostering skills that drive growth and innovation in various industries.
The list of courses includes:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D. Business Administration
- Executive Masters – Information Technology
- Executive Masters – Telecommunications Systems
- Master of Information Systems Security Management
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Information Systems
- Ph.D. Computer Science
- Ph.D. Information Systems
- M.Sc Data Science & Analytics
- Hybrid Professional Masters (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Information & Communication Science (MICS)
- Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technology (MTWT)
General Admission Requirements
The School of Graduate Studies Dean verifies if an applicant meets the minimum university standards. Successful applicants must be graduates of a recognized university with an average grade point average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 maximum CGPA (or Second Class Lower Division).
In addition to meeting the other admissions requirements, each applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience, preferably at the mid-level or senior management level.
Applicants must submit the following to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- A completed application form
- Graduation certificate with verifiable grades and required grade point average
- Official transcript from each university attended
- Copies of all certificates of each university attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of payment of application fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of purpose
- NYSC Certificate (for Nigerians only)
Method of Application
The application process is simple and straightforward. Interested applicants should visit the university’s website to apply. You can find the application form here.
For inquiries regarding the application form, you can contact the university at (+234) 8159692477 or email at email@example.com.