Axfort Industries Job Vacancy. Apply now for Market Intelligence Analyst at Axfort Industries. Below are the requirements and how to apply for the Job positions.
Axfort Industries Job Vacancy | Positions, Salary
Axfort Industries is a new age provider of innovative solutions across the energy, agriculture, food, construction, and metal industries. Our goal is to deliver products and services to improve the productivity, efficiency, and sustainability of the African continent. We are committed to developing and delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of our changing world. We invest heavily in research and development, and we partner with other industry leaders to solve challenges and develop solutions that lead to economic development.
What we Stand for
Our Company is committed to sustainability. We believe that businesses have a responsibility to operate in a way that protects the environment and supports the communities in which they operate. We have implemented a number of initiatives to reduce our environmental impact and support sustainable development, including: Investing in renewable energy and energy efficiency, Reducing our waste and emissions, Sourcing materials from sustainable suppliers and Supporting sustainable agriculture practices.
Market Intelligence Analyst at Axfort Industries
We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome and respected. We believe that our diversity is one of our strengths, and we are committed to building a culture where everyone can thrive.
Below is the position available
Job Title: Market Intelligence Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
About the Role
- We are looking for a talented and motivated Market Intelligence Analyst to join our team on a short-term contract basis.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conducting market research, analyzing data, and developing insights to help us make informed business decisions.
- You will also work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business strategies.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, assess competitive threats, and track industry trends
- Identify key external stakeholders / organizations to engage with on ongoing projects
- External stakeholder relationship management.
- Analyze data from a variety of sources, including primary and secondary research, to develop insights and recommendations
- Develop and deliver market intelligence reports to stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business strategies
- Identify and recommend new research initiatives
Qualifications for the the Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sciences, Engineering, Marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a market research or business development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with market intelligence software tools
- Experience with the energy, agriculture, food, construction, or metal sectors
- Fluency in a major local language (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa).
- This is a short-term contract role for a period of 6 months with the opportunity to extend to 12 months or a full-time role.
N150,000 – N250,000 / month.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including paid time off as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
- We are also committed to providing our employees with a work-life balance that allows them to succeed both at work and at home.
- If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a company that is committed to innovation and sustainability, then we encourage you to apply to join Axfort Industries.
How to Apply for the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st December, 2023.