How to Print Babcock University Post UTME Slip 2023/2024. In this article, we will show you a detailed steps on how to Print you Babcock University Post UTME Exam Slip.
Babcock University Post UTME Exam Slip
Babcock University has officially activated its portal for the printing of Post UTME examination slips. All applicants can now print their schedules.
Steps to Print Your Examination Slip
- Visit Babcock University’s Exam Scheduler portal at http://examscheduler.babcock.edu.ng/print-exam-slip.
- Enter your examination number or application ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to print your POST-UTME Examination slip.
Babcock University Post UTME Screening Dates
Candidates who have received their Post UTME slips should note the following scheduled examination and screening dates:
- Location: Lagos
- Exam Date: Wednesday, 23rd August 2023
- Venue: JKK house, 229 Ikorodu Road Ilupeju, by Town Planning way beside Mutual Benefit
- Location: Babcock
- Exam Date: Friday, 25th August 2023
- Venue: Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
- Location: Abuja
- Exam Date: Monday, 28th August 2023
- Venue: SASCON International School, 19, Yesderam Street, Maitama (Close to IG of Police House, same street with Farmers Market)
- Location: Port-Harcourt
- Exam Date: Wednesday, 30th August 2023
- Venue: Ace, International Training Center, Plot 1 Location Road, KM 17 Ph/Aba Expressway by TAP Bus Stop, Iriebe, Port-Harcourt (Near PAMO University)
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the examination centre a minimum of 1 hour before their scheduled appointment for the necessary interview and verification process.
- Interview and accreditation begin 2 hours before the examination start time.
- Personal items such as mobile phones, smart devices, pagers, watches, purses, hats, bags, books, and notes are prohibited in the examination hall. Candidates are advised against bringing these items to the examination centre. The centre will not be held responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
- Every candidate should be aware of their subject combination, which can be found below their programme on the examination slip.
- Applicants yet to receive their Post UTME slips will be notified of their scheduled dates and venues via their provided email addresses.
- The application for the 2023/2024 Babcock University Post UTME is currently ongoing.
Babcock University Post UTME Subject Combination
Candidates should take careful note of the subject combinations relevant to their desired course of study:
SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medicine & Surgery: English, Biology & Chemistry
- Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Nutrition & Dietetics: English, Biology & Chemistry
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & HUMANITIES
- History and International Studies, English Studies, French: English, Literature in English & Government
- Christian Religious Studies: English, CRS & Government
- Business Education: English, Mathematics & Economics
- Economics Education, Educational Administration and Planning, Guidance and Counseling, English Education: English, Economics & Government
- Music: English, Music & English Literature
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing: English, Economics & Mathematics
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Agriculture, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology: English, Chemistry & Biology
- Mathematics: English, Mathematics & Chemistry
SCHOOL OF NURSING SCIENCE
- Nursing Science: English, Biology & Chemistry
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND ALLIED HEALTH
- Public Health, Medical Laboratory Science: English, Biology & Chemistry
SCHOOL OF LAW AND SECURITY STUDIES
- Law: English, Literature in English & Government
VERONICA ADELEKE SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics: English, Economics & Mathematics
- Mass Communication, Political Science, Political Science/International Law & Diplomacy, Public Administration: English, Literature in English & Government
- Social Works: English, Biology & Economics
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING & ENGINEERING SCIENCES
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology: English, Mathematics & Physics
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering: English, Mathematics & Physics
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Architecture: English, Mathematics & Physics
- Estate Management: English, Mathematics & Economics
Aspiring candidates should carefully consider the above information and guidelines to ensure a smooth Post UTME experience.
Babcock University Post UTME Slip
For Post UTME related issues, such as rescheduling, change of location, errors in printing, or not receiving communication, please contact Babcock University’s support by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for more information, call any of the following numbers: 09053887453, 08065549281, 08175300093, 09153291701, or 08118061814.