Babcock University Post UTME/DE Form 2023/2024 | Application in Progress. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. See the requirements and how to Apply.
Babcock University Post UTME/DE Form 2023/2024
Potential students must meet a set of general entry requirements to qualify for the First Degree Programmes. These include a minimum of 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent, which must be achieved in no more than two sittings, with a special exception for Medicine & Surgery, which requires one sitting only. Applicants below the age of 15 are advised against applying.
Special Admissions Note
Admissions into BU’s undergraduate programmes are exclusively available through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and JAMB Direct Entry (DE). Only those candidates who selected BU as their first choice in the UTME and DE are eligible for the screening exercise.
However, those candidates who did not initially choose BU as their first choice may still apply. They are required to change their first choice institution to BU at an accredited JAMB CBT Centre in order to complete the admission process.
For those applying for Inter-University Transfer Admissions, they need to present their JAMB Admission Letter, Transcript, and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
The university also welcomes foreign applicants who satisfy the general entry and JAMB requirements.
A list of available courses at BU and their respective requirements can be viewed here.
Application Procedure for Babcock University Post UTME Form
Prospective applicants can follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Babcock University application portal to begin the process.
- Click on ‘Click To Start Application’ on the top right of the menu to create login details and obtain your password.
- Log in with your email address as your username and the password sent to your email.
- Fill in all requested information in the form, then click the button to save.
- Upload a passport photograph in either JPG or PNG format, and ensure it is within the specified size.
- Select a date and time for the screening.
- Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, First Bank, SkyBank, UBA) and make a payment of ₦ 2,000 for the Babcock Application Fees.
- Once payment is done, log in to the application system and click ‘Submit’.
- Follow all instructions on the left menu and ensure to print your completed application form.
The application process for the academic year 2023/2024 has thus been designed to be as accessible as possible, reflecting BU’s commitment to providing opportunities for higher education to all eligible candidates.