Batch C Stream 1 POP 2023 | Official Date and Time. The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has officially announced the date for the 2022 batch C stream 1 Corps member. See all the details below.
Batch C Stream 1 POP 2023 | Official Date and Time
It is a ceremony that marks the end of the compulsory one-year national service for Nigerian graduates.
The POP is held annually in different states of Nigeria.
During the ceremony, corps members receive their certificates of national service and perform a march past in their distinctive white and green NYSC uniforms.
The event is typically attended by senior government officials, representatives of the NYSC, and family and friends of the corps members.
The NYSC POP is a time for celebration, reflection, and thanksgiving.
The ceremony typically includes a parade of corps members, speeches from dignitaries, and the presentation of awards to outstanding corps members.
The NYSC POP date is announced a few weeks before the next orientation exercise to allow corps members to prepare adequately for the event.
NYSC Batch C Stream 1 Passing Out Parade (POP) Date
According to the NYSC, the Passing Out Parade (POP) for Batch C, Stream 1 is scheduled to take place on October 12, 2023.
The POP is held in states in Nigeria.
The NYSC Batch C Stream 1 comprises corps members who were mobilized last year.
The POP will be a ceremony to mark the end of their service to the nation.
The POP will be attended by senior government officials, representatives of the NYSC, and other dignitaries.
It will be a time to celebrate the corps members for their service and to wish them well in their future endeavors.
One or two weeks after the NYSC passing out parade for Batch C, Stream 1 is concluded, the orientation exercise for the next batch of corps members will begin.
NYSC POP Timetable for 2023
NYSC usually holds the POP for Batch A at the end of May or early June, POP for Batch B at the end of August or early September, and the POP for Batch C at the end of November or early December.
The exact date of the POP will depend on several factors, such as the number of corps members to be mobilized, the availability of venues, and the weather.
The NYSC will usually announce the POP timetable a few weeks in advance.
Check the NYSC website or social media pages for updates.
NYSC POP Requirements
Here are the requirements for the NYSC passing out parade:
- Completed the mandatory one-year service year.
- Got a clearance certificate from your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA).
- Have your NYSC identification card and final clearance slip.
- Pay all outstanding fees (if applicable).
- Adhere to the dress code for the event (usually the NYSC uniform with crested vest and jungle boots).
How to Prepare for NYSC POP
Here are the steps to prepare for NYSC passing out parade:
- Have all the required documents and fees paid before the event date.
- Rehearse the parade march and familiarize yourself with the different commands and signals.
- Arrive at the venue early to avoid missing your allocated time.
- Be fully kitted on your NYSC uniform (cap, crested vest, khaki trouser, belt, jungle boot).
- Come to the venue with your writing pen to use for the signing of your certificate.
- Rest and stay hydrated to avoid fatigue and heat exhaustion during the parade.
- Take lots of pictures and videos to capture the memories of your NYSC service year and the POP ceremony.
- Celebrate your achievements with your fellow corps members and loved ones after the event.