Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri Approved List of Courses – Updated – Do you want to know the various courses available for study in Bayelsa Polyetechnic? Kindly check below for all you need to know Bayelsa State Poly Courses.
The Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri was established in 2014 by the Bayelsa State Government through the Bayelsa State Polytechnic Establishment law, 2014.
The polytechnic was thereafter accredited to carry out academic activities for research purpose, certification, etc. See below for the complete list of accredited courses available at the school.
READ ALSO – Bayelsa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Bayelsa State Poly Courses And Admission Requirements
It is interesting to know that the institution offers the following courses;
I. SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
II. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
III. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri Admission Requirements
It may also interest you to know that to secure admission into the institution to study any of the above courses, you must meet the following requirements;
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
READ ALSO – AES Engineering Scholarships 2022 – Apply Now
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
NOTE: It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.