Bell Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Senior Finance Officer. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Senior Finance Officer at Bell Oil and Gas Limited.
Bell Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Senior Finance Officer
Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
Bell Oil & Gas Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Overall Purpose of theJob
- Provide support to the Finance Manager.
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Account.
- Provide advance receipt/down payment schedule from customers and status on each assigned customer.
- Supporting all financing transactions by compiling and tracking requests from prospective financiers.
- Ensure all vendors exist in SAP
- Ensure all payable related transactions generated are uploaded into SAP within 48 hrs after receiving the information/documentation.
- Manage the foreign payables spreadsheet
- Ensure all banks accurate reconciliation report are available for sign off at work day 5 of every new month.
- Develop a strong financial status to boost our cash flow position.
- Prepare financial statements (Profit and Loss Account, Balance sheet, Cash Flow statements, etc)
- Provide accurate payables aging report with schedule from SAP on monthly basis not later day work day of the new month.
- Ensure vendors’ reconciliation report are available at work day 5 of the new month.
- Accurate pay computation and pay run
- Ensure GL is reconciled to payroll schedule on a monthly basis and provide evidence.
- All reports received monthly as scheduled.
- Ensure all payables are captured and posted into SAP
- Ensure all loans are tracked, exist in SAP and evidence of interest re-computation with bank charges available monthly.
- Ensures all posting initiated in SAP have records that are traceable and easily retrievable
- Ensure monthly cash projection and outgoing month’s cash flow performance are ready before the beginning of the new month.
- Ensure weekly cash projection and outgoing weekly cash flow performance report are ready on the first day of a new week.
- Ensure records are kept of all transactions generated.
- Ensure all posting in SAP have records that are traceable and retrievable.
- Better understanding of what is expected from the role
- Working knowledge of IFRS relevant to the role
- Ensure all regulatory payments are in the cash flow and settled when due [PAYE, CIT, Pension, WHT, VAT, Customs duties] etc.
- Demonstrate working and current knowledge of regulations as affect roles.
- Support and review day to day work of finance officers.
- Ensure accurate posting [accurate GL A/C] of vouchers with proper and sufficient description
- Ensure role is ready for external audit 30 days after year end.
- Ensure complete adherence to the finance manual except where impracticable.
- Ensure own roles in the finance manual is updated and agrees with actual practice.
- A good University Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Tax and IFRS is required
- Oil and Gas experience is an added advantage
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and official matters
- ICAN/ACA/ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view (professional stage) will be considered.
- Knowledge of SAP is required
How to Apply Bell Oil and Gas Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply