Berea College Scholarship for International Students | 100% of tuition fee. Below are the requirement and how to apply for this life changing Scholarship.
Berea College Scholarship for International Students
Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to enrolled international students for the first year of enrolment.
No student pays tuition at Berea College. All admitted students receive the No-Tuition Promise, which covers 100% of tuition costs. Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to all enrolled international students for the first year of enrolment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
Breakdown of Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Berea College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Berea College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition costs
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
- Applicants to Berea College must be students who have strong academic potential and financial need. Most of Berea College students score between 20 and 30 on the ACT (or SAT equivalent) and have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 in a strong college prep curriculum. Students may take either the ACT or SAT.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Berea College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship
Students who are unable to submit their application packet via postal mail as of November 1 should email email@example.com to request an alternative submission method. No requests for exceptions to the mailing requirement will be granted prior to November 1.
All of the following items are in the packet above, and must be mailed together to the Office of Admissions:
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Copy of official secondary school records. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
- Copy of official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.