Bingham University Admission List 2023/2024 | How to Check List. As it stands, prospective students can only review their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal.
Bingham University Admission List 2023/2024
How to Verify Your Admission Status at Bingham University
Current Access Method for Prospective Students
As it stands, prospective students can only review their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Below are the meticulous steps to facilitate this process.
Detailed Procedure for Checking Admission Status
- Navigate to the JAMB portal using this link: JAMB e-Facility Portal.
- Log in to your JAMB profile by entering your username and password.
- Scroll down to locate the Check Admission Status tab and click it.
- Choose your examination year and input your registration number in the designated field.
- Click on Check Admission Status to view your Bingham University admission status or click on Access my CAPS to visit the CAPS section for additional admission-related services.
Important Note for Candidates Awaiting Admission
Candidates who have not received admission should be aware that the admission process is ongoing. It is advised to regularly monitor both the JAMB website and the official Bingham University website for updates on admission status.
Next Steps for Admitted Candidates
Acceptance or Rejection of Admission Offer
Candidates fortunate enough to secure admission into Bingham University’s first-degree programmes should perform the following tasks:
- Log into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer. More details can be found here: JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Subsequently, print your JAMB Admission Letter after accepting the admission offer.
Procedures for Course Change
If admitted candidates find that they have been offered courses different from what they originally applied for, they may initiate a change of course on the JAMB portal. More information can be found here: Change of Course on JAMB Portal.