Black Diamond Engineering Limited Recruitment. Apply Now for Store / Inventory Officer at Black Diamond Engineering Limited. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
Black Diamond Engineering Limited Recruitment
Black Diamond Engineering Limited is an engineering firm consulting with a broad spectrum of engineering services from visioning and strategy to detailed designed, from implementation and capacity building to realizing and sustaining value. We also provide a unique blend of engineering consulting in supporting our clients to get results. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store / Inventory Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with a copy of LPO.
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the site/store
- Conduct and prepare physical stock count reports – (daily, weekly, monthly, periodic, yearly).
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals GRA.
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels.
Apply Also for:
- Graduate OND, NCE
- Energetic: The job of a storekeeper might require some physical labour
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Previous experience in storekeeping would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Store / Inventory Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2023.