Bilyaminu Othman College of Education BOCOE Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about BOCOE Post UTME Screening Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
The Bilyaminu Othman College of Education is a state government higher education institution located in Dass, Bauchi State, Nigeria.
The Bilyaminu Othman College of Education was established in 2013. And it is now fully accredited to carry out academic researches with certification.
BOCOE Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you seeking for admission into the Bilyaminu Othman College of Education (BOCOE) to study your dream course? Are you wandering when BOCOE will commence her internal screening exercise? See below for all the answers to your questions.
The management of the Bilyaminu Othman College of Education (BOCOE) wishes to inform all prospective students to heat up preparations for the school’s internal screening exercise when due.
Bilyaminu Othman College of Education (BOCOE) is open to receive application from suitably qualified candidates seeking to secure admission into the institution. Only qualified candidates would be given admission considerations and are hereby advised to proceed for the post utme screening exercise.
BOCOE Post UTME Form/Screening Eligibility
- BOCOE Post UTME Screening exercise is meant for only candidates who meet the criteria below:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 120 in the most recent JAMB UTME to qualify to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
How to Apply for BOCOE Post UTME Screening
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
- Fill the form (all structure fields are required). Guarantee to give a legitimate Email and secret word you can undoubtedly recall.
- Snap on Submit (Your profile will be made and you will be diverted to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and info the secret phrase you used to make your profile. Snap on “Login” to continue
- Snap on “Pay your Screening expense” button (An receipt will be produced)
- Write The Invoice Number at the highest point of the teller
- After installment, check the teller and Email it to email@example.com for installment affirmation
- When your installment is affirmed, you will be seen to continue in finishing your enrollment systems
- Return to the College Portal to affirm your installment and complete the Registration Form.
- On fruitful enlistment, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb