Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Information Manager. Deputy Information Technology Manager at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited. See the requirements and how to apply Below.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Information Manager
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Information Technology Manager (M / F)
Location: Amadi Base, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- To support the IT Manager with managing, monitoring and deploying information technology system in shore base sites and onboard offshore vessels.
- To provide local site and vessels’ IT maintenance and support.
- To comply with Corporate IT standards
Description and Expected Outcome/Performance Indicators:
- To support the provision of IT maintenance and support to site and vessels:
- To support the compliance with Corporate IT standards: applying Corporate guidelines and Affiliate procedures
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
- To support external service providers in order to accomplish all IT activities.
- To support local IT security and Ensure Data security for all sites
- To support the installation of telecommunication links between the Corporate network and the site/vessels: satellite links, leased lines, Virtual Private Network (VPN), etc.
- Support the Increase of productivity by providing competent sufficient staff for IT issues resolution
- Support the Optimization of Telecommunication cost for all BINL sites.
- Facilitate the deployment of Corporate application and local applications.
- Support and Ensure proper and on time maintenance on RadNav and DP system on Bourbon vessels
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of industry-standard computer hardware and software systems
- Experience with network administration (Cisco certification a plus)
- Experience managing on-premises servers, storage area networks (SAN), and network-attached storage (NAS) devices
- Familiarity with our software platforms including Microsoft 365 (e.g., Power BI), Salesforce, and Azure Cloud
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ relevant experience in Information Technology Management in a Marine & Logistics Industry, oil nd Gas sector or any Blue-chip Company.
Minimum level of education required:
- 3 – Bachelor’s degree (3 years)
Minimum level of experience required
- 6-10 years
How to Apply Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply