Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023/2024 for Study in the United Kingdom – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for qualification requirements, how to apply, and more details.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting 75% of the tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2023.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.
15th May 2023.
For More Information: