Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Recruitment. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Human Resources Officer at Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited.
Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Recruitment
This company is based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
currently Bristow has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Identification: R-0003304
Employment Type: Full time
- The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for providing support to the HR department by performing administrative duties and managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- This will include but not be limited to employee recruitment and benefits administration, data management and reporting, coordinating training and development programs, and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in recruitment procedures, including drafting job adverts, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and selecting the best-fit candidates.
- Administer employee payroll and benefits, including maintaining employee records, processing new hires and terminations, and updating employee data.
- Provide administrative support in the delivery of training and development programs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR and administrative records for employees.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Graduate level or significant HR qualification.
- Dynamic, willing, and versatile professional.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant years of experience in a similar position, with Industrial relations experience.
- Knowledge and experience in immigration and Visa processes.
- Motivation and ability to work in project mode and environment.
- Result and solution-oriented.
- Proactive and able to cross borders to propose innovative ideas.
- Ability to handle multiple interfaces and transversal organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply