BSU Post UTME Screening Form. Benue State University Makurdi has started selling their Post UTME Form. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
BSU Post UTME Screening Form is Out 2023/2024
The managements of Benue State University Makurdi has officially announced the sales of Form for the 2023/2024 Post UTME. Candidates who wishes to apply show check the requirements and how to apply for the screening.
How Much is BSU Post UTME Form
- Bank Payment: For those preferring an in-person transaction, visit any of the numerous partnered banks nationwide, such as Access Bank, Zenith Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, and many others. Remember to print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and present it at the bank.
- Online Payment: Leveraging cards like Mastercard, VISA, and Verve, one can make payments online. Following a successful transaction, a receipt will be generated.
- ATM Payment: Available at any ATM terminal, select Quickteller and follow the prompts using the Payment reference Number from the E-Payment platform.
- Quickteller Online Payment: Transactions can also be carried out on the Quickteller website. However, this mode has an additional fee of N100.00.
Requirements for Benue State University Post UTME
Before diving into the application procedure, it’s crucial to understand whether one is eligible. Here are the key points:
- Candidates need to score 150 points and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be eligible for most programmes. However, high-demand courses like Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Radiography & Radiation Science, and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science require a higher benchmark of 220 points and above.
- Students who initially did not earmark BSUM as their first-choice institution but now wish to join this esteemed university can effect a change of institution through the JAMB portal, provided they meet the score requirements mentioned above.
Note: Applicants for Law with scores between 150 and 219 can explore other programmes within the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, or Education. Similarly, those eyeing Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science, B.Sc. Radiography, Radiation Science, or Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) and have scores between 150 and 219 have alternative avenues in Anatomy, Physiology, and other related Sciences.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME Form
A: Securing Your Payment
- Begin by visiting the official university website: www.bsum.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the Admissions menu. Under the Applications section, select the Post UTME/DE link.
- Key in your JAMB number for application verification.
- After verification, proceed to the payment platform.
Post-payment, the next phase involves:
- Revisiting www.bsum.edu.ng and selecting the Post UTME/DE link under the Applications section.
- Verify your details using your UTME Registration number.
- Once logged in, complete your Biodata and upload necessary credentials like WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificates, Birth Certificate, JAMB Result slip, and others.
- Print two copies of the Acknowledgement Slip, which is mandatory for the Post UTME day.
- Ensure your O’level results are uploaded on the JAMB portal. Only candidates with results on the JAMB portal will be considered for admission post the mandatory exams.
Important Dates: Registration begins on 3rd November 2022 and concludes on 2nd December 2023.