Benue State University (BSU) Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 – Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM), postgraduate school programs leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Laws, M.Ed, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Application Requirements for BSUM Postgraduate part-time admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Benue StateUniversity, or other recognized Universities with at least a Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates and photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is to the detriment of the applicant.
Duration of Studies
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How to Apply
Click HERE to start your application process.
Not yet specified