BSU Registration Process Fresh Students 2022/2023 Academic Session. The managements of Bayero University Kano has released a fresh registration procedures for the Newly Admitted students. Check below for the full information.
BSU Registration Process Fresh Students
We are delighted to inform all candidates who applied for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 merged academic sessions that the first list of admissions into undergraduate programmes of the Benue State University (BSU) has been released and approved by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
All candidates whose names are on the first list are expected to have accepted their admission and printed their JAMB Admission Letters from the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). If you haven’t accomplished this, you are advised to proceed to do so promptly.
Check: BSUM Admission List.
Important Information on BSU Registration Process for New Students
Admission Verification and Acceptance Fee
Candidates are required to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal. This process involves a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) only, which should be paid using the e-payment procedures.
Furthermore, candidates are also required to pay an acceptance fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only, also using the e-payment procedure.
School Fees Payment and Profile Setup
Once you have successfully paid these fees and completed the screening process, you should proceed to pay your school charges using the e-payment procedures.
After paying your charges, revisit the BSU portal, click on the login link, and use your Application/JAMB number as your default username and password to access your profile. Once in, you are required to:
- Change your default password (the new password should be 8 characters long and include upper & lower cases, symbols, and figures)
- Fill out the pre-bio data form and update your bio-data under “my profile menu”
- Click on the registration menu to register for your semester courses
- Print out your Admission Acknowledgement Slip, course registration, and screening forms. Complete as appropriate and proceed for signing at the various places as indicated on the course registration form
The process for e-payment is quite straightforward:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on the e-payment link to open the payment form
- Select your program, payment category, type in your registration number, and select session or semester as applicable
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate a Payment Number
- Click on the link to proceed with your payment
You can make cash payments at several bank branches nationwide. Before proceeding to any bank, complete and print out your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform of the University website/portal and take it to the bank. The bank will process your transaction and generate a receipt for you using “College Pay”.
Banks where you can make payments include:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranteed Trust Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank of Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Skye Bank Plc