List of Approved Courses in Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic – Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic Complete List of Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below to know if your dream course is among the approved courses available at Benue State Polytechnic.
The Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic is a state government higher education institution located in Hadejia, Jigawa State, Nigeria. The current Rector is Zilkifulu Abdu.
Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic Complete List of Courses
It may interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Production Tech
- Computer Engineering
- Wildlife and Eco-Tourism
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Technology
BUPOLY List of Courses And Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements Through UTME
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s Cut Off Mark in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Benue State Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.