CHI Limited Job Vacancy | Positions, Salary & How to Apply. Below are the requirements and the guidelines for applying for Area Sales Managers at CHI Limited.
CHI Limited Job Vacancy | Positions, Salary & How to Apply
CHI Limited is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverage industry in Nigeria with over 38 years’ experience in building innovative brands. We offer products that stand out as market leaders in their respective categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos and Plateau
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- As an Area Sales Manager at Chivita Hollandia International, you will be responsible for leading and managing the sales team within your assigned area.
- Your primary goal will be to achieve and exceed sales targets, expand market share, sales forecasting reports, sales pipeline, and build strong customer relationships.
- You will play a key role in developing and implementing sales strategies, coaching and mentoring the sales team, and ensuring the consistent delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Monitor and report on sales performance
- Manage and coach sales team
- Assist in developing the annual marketing and sales plans
- Build sales pipeline for new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or a related field.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Ability to travel within the assigned area as needed.
- Proven experience in sales management with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive health and retirement benefits.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Career growth and advancement within a dynamic and growing organization.
How to Apply Job at CHI Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your experience to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail