Nasarawa State College of Agriculture and Technology, Lafia List of Courses – The management of COALA has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know about COALA List of Courses.
We are glad to inform you that we have gathered the official and approved list of courses and departments available in the entire College Of Agriculture, Lafia (COALA).
Kindly check below to see the updated list of accredited courses to make an informed choice.
COALA List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Library and Information Science
- Horticultural Technology
- Production Tech
ALSO READ – Cut off Mark for Engineering in all Schools (JAMB and Post UTME)
– JAMB Result Upload Closing Date and Guidelines
College of Agriculture and Technology, Lafia Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Wood Production Engineering
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Nasarawa State College of Agriculture and Technology, Lafia must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment