Nasarawa State College of Agriculture and Technology, Lafia COALAFIA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
College of Agriculture, Lafia was established in 1977 under the then ministry of Agriculture, Jos, Plateau State as a Training School. It was mandated to train Agricultural Extension Workers for middle manpower requirement of the State
The management of the College of Agriculture and Technology, Lafia is calling for applications from all interested and qualified candidates who picked the school as first choice institution.
All qualified candidates are advised to prepare adequately for the school’s internal screening exercise as and when due. This also include getting all necessary documents in place and ready.
See below for more details.
COALAFIA Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the College of Agriculture and Technology, Lafia as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
COALAFIA Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for College of Agriculture and Technology, Lafia post utme form online:
- Open the College Portal (http://portal.coalafia.edu.ng/).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.