College of Education, COE Akwanga Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about COE Akwanga Post UTME Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
The College of Education, Akwanga is a tertiary institution located in Akwanga town in Akwanga Local Government Area in Nasarawa State, in central Nigeria. The college is led by the following: Rev Jonathan Wakili Thani, Provost; Mr Yakubu Ojegba, Registrar; Mrs Lillian Okpede, Bursar and Dr Mohammed as Librarian.
The institution was established as the Advanced Teachers College Akwanga in September 1976, by Plateau State edict No. 5 in 1978. The edict was then repealed in favour of Nasarawa State Edict No. 16 of 1996 which came into effect on 1 October 1996.
After the state was created from Plateau State, by the Abacha government, which transferred the responsibilities of the institution to Nasarawa state government, as a result of the location of the institution in the new Nasarawa state.
SEE ALSO –College of Education, Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) Cut Off Mark
COE Akwanga Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious College of Education Akwanga would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of COE Akwanga is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. COE Akwanga is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
COE Akwanga Post UTME Sreening Requirements 2022/2023
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
COE Akwanga Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
See below for procedures on how to successfully register;
1. Log on to the address: www.coeakwanga.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission” sub Menu.
3. A form will drop, Enter your Registration Number without any space., Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, school, degree, etc.
4. Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”. A username (Registration Number) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
6. On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”. Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
7. Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Registration Number and password click Login.
8. Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees for payment in the designated Bank. Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees at the bank.
9. After Payment, go back to the website and register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
Be the first to comment