College Of Education COE Gindiri Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about COEGINDIRI Post UTME Screening exercise, the commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
The College Of Education Gindiri is a statutory organ, established and owned by the Plateau State Government. It is fundamentally a diploma awarding institution, although it also awards certificates and hopes to award degrees in the near future. Its academic programmes are regulated and supervised by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), a Federal Government owned parastatal.
The College of Education, Gindiri was established vide Plateau State Edict No. 26 of 1980.
RECOMMENDED – College Of Education (COE) Gindiri Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
COE Gindiri Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Are you curious to know if the school’s post utme form is out on sales or when it will officially commence? See below for the current updates on COEGINDIRI Post UTME Screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All interested or prospective candidates who are qualified to the school’s internal screening exercise to apply as and when due.
The management of the College of Education Gindiri wishes to invite all qualified candidates who has applied for her internal screening exercise to heat up their preparations for the exercise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – JAMB fixes cut off marks for 2022 admissions Screening / Post UTME Exam
COE Gindiri Post UTME Screening Requirements
To qualify for the school’s internal screening exercise, all candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
OTHER REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Four (4) ongoing hued visa photos.
- 2022 UTME Result Slip showing the up-and-comers photo in shading.
- Copies of archives, accreditations (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, by and large) or O’ Level assessment enrollment slip (for Awaiting Result Candidates).
- Two records with Name, the ideal Course of Study and UTME enrollment number unmistakably and intensely composed on it.
- Screening plan slip printed from the College Portal.
- Copy of Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
How to Apply for COE Gindiri Post UTME Form
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
- Fill the form (all structure fields are required). Guarantee to give a legitimate Email and secret word you can undoubtedly recall.
- Snap on Submit (Your profile will be made and you will be diverted to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and info the secret phrase you used to make your profile. Snap on “Login” to continue
- Snap on “Pay your Screening expense” button (An receipt will be produced)
- Write The Invoice Number at the highest point of the teller
- After installment, check the teller and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for installment affirmation
- When your installment is affirmed, you will be seen to continue in finishing your enrollment systems
- Return to the College Portal to affirm your installment and complete the Registration Form.
- On fruitful enlistment, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment