College of Education COE Katsina-Ala Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Do you want to know all about the COE Katsina-Ala Post UTME Form, requirements and how to apply? Kindly check below for details.
The decision to establish an Advanced Teachings’ College (ATC), as it was called at Katsina-Ala was taken by the government of the defunct Benue-Plateau state headed by the Late Mr .J.D Gomwalk.
There are at present twenty-nine accredited courses offered by the five schools of College. The acceptance of an offer of provisional admission by a candidate into any of the department implies an acceptance of the rules and regulations that may from time to time made for governance of the college. Such an acceptance also implies that students are obliged conduct themselves as law abiding and responsible members of the academic community in accordance with the best standard laid down by the college authorities.
COE Katsina-Ala Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
You may be curious to know the current updates about the College of Education Katsina-Ala post utme screening exercise, the commencement date, requirements and how to apply. Read through for all you need to know.
It may interest you to know that the institution has officially commenced the post utme screening procedures for all prospective students. The management wishes to inform all candidates to heat up preparations for the internal screening exercise. This is absolutely necessary to avoid missing out or being disqualified for any reasons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
COE Katsina-Ala Post UTME Screening Eligibility
To be eligible for the internal screening exercise of COE Katsina-Ala, see criteria below;
- All candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Competitors who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are also qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- 2022 UTME Result Slip showing the up-and-comers photo in shading.
- Four (4) recent passports.
- Screening plan slip printed from the College Portal.
- Copies of archives, accreditations (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, by and large) or O’ Level assessment enrollment slip (for Awaiting Result Candidates).
- Two records with Name, the ideal Course of Study and UTME enrollment number unmistakably and intensely composed on it.
- Copy of Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
How to Apply for Post UTME Form
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
- Fill the form (all structure fields are required). Guarantee to give a legitimate Email and secret word you can undoubtedly recall.
- Snap on Submit (Your profile will be made and you will be diverted to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and info the secret phrase you used to make your profile. Snap on “Login” to continue
- Snap on “Pay your Screening expense” button (An receipt will be produced)
- Write The Invoice Number at the highest point of the teller
- After installment, check the teller and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for installment affirmation
- When your installment is affirmed, you will be seen to continue in finishing your enrollment systems
- Return to the College Portal to affirm your installment and complete the Registration Form.
- On fruitful enlistment, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.