College of Education COE Oju Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about COE Oju post UTME screening form, requirements and how to apply.
The College of Education, Oju was first established in 1981 as Advanced Teacher’s College Oju by the Late Mr. Ape Aku, the First Civilian Governor of Benue State. However, the Advanced Teachers College was phased out by the then Military Administrator, Brigadier John Atom Kpera in 1985.
Following the creation of Kogi State from Benue State in 1991, Benue State was left with only one College of Education at Katsina-Ala.
COE Oju Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Since the National Policy on Education prescribed that NCE should be the minimum entry qualification into the Teaching Profession in Nigeria, and realizing that Colleges of Education could provide the needed manpower to meet up this increased demand, His Excellency Lt. Col. Attahiry Makka, the then Military Governor of Benue State, announced the reopening of the College in December, 1991. The College actually took off on the 3rd February, 1992. This reopening was formalized through an Edict signed into law by the second Civilian Governor of Benue State, Rev. Fr. Moses Orshio, in Benue State Gazette No. 3. Vol. 18 of January. 1993. With the take-off of the College in 1992, the Late John Ajah was appointed the Pioneer Provost of the College.
RECOMMENDED – College of Education (COE) Oju Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
COE Oju Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of the College of Education Oju is pleased to inform the public and its prospective students in particular that the school’s internal screening form is now available for purchase and processing. All qualified JAMB candidates who scored up to the minimum required mark are hereby invited to apply for the post utme screening exercise as soon as possible.
You may also be curious to know if COE Oju has commenced the sales of her post utme screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below for the current update and all you need to know about the school’s post utme screening exercise.
COE Oju Post UTME Form is Officiall Out
The management of the prestigious College of Education has commenced sales of her 2022/2023 academic session post utme screening form for all interested candidates. All candidates who chose the College of Education Oju as first choice in the last or recent JAMB UTME exercise are hereby advised to proceed for the post utme screening exercise by applying.
COE OJU Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
See below for the registration criteria:
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- Candidate must have selected COE OJU as first choice of institution in the recent UTME registration.
- Candidate must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for COE OJU.
If and when you have satisfied the above criteria then we can proceed to answering the next question.
How To Apply for COE Oju Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Kindly follow the steps listed below meticulously:
- Go to https://portal.coeoju.edu.ng/application/aca1/begin
- Click Fresh Applications
- Fill form
- Generate RRR Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.
- Make payment at Bank or online
- Complete your application
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- COE OJU accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb