College of Education, COE Waka-Biu Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Are you curious to know all about COE Waka-Biu post UTME screening exercise? See below for all you need to know.
The College of Education, Waka-Biu is a state government higher education institution located in Biu, Borno State, Nigeria. The current Provost is Mohammed Alhaji Audu.
The College of Education, Waka-Biu was established in 1986. It was formally known as Advanced Teachers’ College, Waka-Biu.
COE Waka-Biu Post UTME Form 2022/2023
It may interest you to know that the unique citadel of learning, College of Education, (COE) Waka-Biu has commenced the sales of her post utme screening form for all interested candidates seeking to secure admission into the institution of learning.
The institution is open to welcome all the recent JAMB UTME candidates who scored up to the minimum required score or mark for admission considerations. To stand a chance to gain admission into any higher institution of learning, you must meet the school’s cut off mark amongst other requirements.
The management of the COE Waka-Biu is hereby calling for applications from all qualified candidates for the school’s internal screening exercise. The school also wishes to advise all prospective students to heat up preparations for the post utme screening exercise.
SEE ALSO – JAMB fixes cut off marks for 2022 admissions Screening / Post UTME Exam
COE Waka-Biu List of Courses
It may interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- Computer Education
- Economics Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Education and Hausa
- Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Chemistry
- Home Economics
- Education and Geography
- Education and Physics
- Education and Biology
- Islamic Studies
- English Education
- Agricultural Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Biology Education
- Physical And Health Education
- Health Education
- Chemistry Education
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – College of Education, Waka-Biu Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
COE Waka-Biu Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
Candidates wishing to apply for the form must have met the following requirements;
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- Candidate must have selected COEWAKABIU as first choice institution in the recent UTME registration.
- Candidates must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for COEWAKABIU.
How to Apply for COE Waka-Biu Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- You are to visit coewakabiu website
- Fill the fields by imputing all information correctly.
- Upon completion, make payment via RRR remita.
- Return to your application to complete the form.
- Submit the form
GENERAL POST UTME REQUIREMENTS
See below for the general post utme requirements:
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- COEWAKABIU accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print a confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
Be the first to comment