College of Education COE Warri Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about COE Warri Post UTME Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
Following the implementation of free primary education which dates back to 1955 in the old Western Region of Nigeria of which Bendel State was a part, there was a very large number of first school leaving certificate holders.
In 1979, free education with free books was introduced by the defunct Bendel State Government. This led to a very high demand for secondary school education with qualified teachers. In response to this demand, Government opened many secondary schools and therefore needed more qualified teachers to service them.
The College of Education, Warri among others, was therefore established to help meet this need for qualified teachers for the new secondary schools.
COE Warri Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The management of the prestigious institution of learning, College of Education Warri wishes to inform the general public and all her prospective students in particular about her post utme screening exercise. The post utme screening exercise is an internal screening exercise conducted yearly after the conduct of JAMB UTME exercise.
The post UTME screening exercise is designed to avail admission seekers the opportunity to complement their JAMB UTME score as well as to limit the number and quality of students that would be admitted yearly.
COE Warri Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
All candidates wishing to apply for COE Warri Post UTME screening exercise must meet and follow requirements below;
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of four (4) O’level credit passes at one or two sittings in the WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE Olevel or merit in teacher grade two certificate or its equivalent in the subjects that are relevant to their course of study.
- Candidates must have selected COEWARRI as first choice institution in the recent UTME registration.
- Candidates must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for COEWARRI.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COEWARRI POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
To apply for the school’s internal screening exercise, kindly follow the the steps below:
- Click Here to Apply
- After payment of the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00), prospective candidates are to present teller to obtain the Application pin from the College Bursary.
- Visit the College website (www.coewarri.edu.ng)
- Click on “Student Online Academic Portal” (SOAP)
- Click on UNIBEN 2022/2023 Online Application and follow the instructions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb